Retail locations are not responsible for any warranty issue after 30 days of purchase. Wheel purchase registration must be made via email to Offroad Monster Wheels (firstname.lastname@example.org) within 30 days of purchase by the vehicle owner. Offroad Monster Wheels warrants to the original purchaser that Offroad Monster Wheels will be free of structural, manufacturing, or material defects, if used under normal and intended use. Please submit a sales receipt of the original Offroad Monster Wheels purchase with the printed date and product descriptions or bill of sale where the wheel was purchased. Proof of purchase will be verified. Confirmation receipt via e-mail from Offroad Monster Wheels will be provided to verify your request for any future warranty. Only with this receipt confirmation from Offroad Monster Wheels will your request be honored for review and does not confirm replacement or repair. This warranty is not transferable.
This is a limited warranty of one year to the date of the original purchaser who owns the wheels. Offroad Monster Wheels’ sole and exclusive obligation under this warranty, at their discretion, will repair, refinish, or replace wheels within one year of purchase. The warranty covers only the peeling and separation of the chrome or paint from the wheel. The warranty does not cover surface rust or pitting. Any cosmetic defects provided that the wheel has been maintained in a proper manner including the use of detergents that do not harm in any way the chrome or paint finish of an Offroad Monster Wheel. All returns will be prorated from the original selling cost. Such repair and replacement shall not include installation. All products must be returned to the place of purchase and not directly to Offroad Monster Wheels. Offroad Monster Wheels hereby disclaims all other express, implied, merchantability warranties.
Return Merchandise Authorization
The customer is responsible for any and all freight charges (including duties if applicable) on all returned merchandise from and to the nearest Offroad Monster Wheels authorized warranty service center. Items will be accepted only with a Return Authorization number issued by Offroad Monster Wheels. The issuance of a return authorization does not constitute the acceptance of a warranty claim; all merchandise received is subject to inspection and evaluation for warranty consideration. Offroad Monster Wheel assumes no responsibility for the diagnosis, removal and installation labor, loss of vehicle use, loss of time, inconvenience, freight damage, or other consequential expense.
When washing your wheels it is “strongly” recommended to use mild soap and water only. Harsh cleaning chemicals may cause wheels to dry out, crack, spot, discolor, peeling, or other finish issues. Wheels are continuously exposed to moisture or other elements may develop surface rust. Surface rust can be prevented by proper care and is not covered by this warranty. Wheel corrosion may also be the result of the wheel having had prolonged contact with road salts and brake dust, the appearance of such corrosion constitutes neglect under the provisions of this warranty and thus is not covered under the warranty. The customer understands that imperfections are standard in custom wheels. All claims due to cosmetic imperfections must be placed no later than 30 days after the original purchase from Offroad Monster Wheels and are subject to additional freight charges.
All Offroad Monster Wheels need to be fitted correctly onto a vehicle. (With reference to correct load rating on both wheel and tire). Wheels must be mounted with proper mounting equipment designed for aluminum wheels, in accordance with industry-standard mounting and balancing procedures. Second-party purchases of Offroad Monster Wheels products are not covered under warranty. Wheels that are purchased by our dealers as seconds or blemishes are not eligible for any warranty adjustment. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and installer to check fender, suspension, and brake clearances BEFORE mounting tires on wheels. Wheels that have been mounted with tires will not be accepted for return. The use of spacers on any Offroad Monster Wheels wheel will void the warranty and any responsibility by Offroad Monster Wheels. Offroad Monster Wheels is not designed to be mounted with any hardware, adapters, etc. Wheels that are used for off-road and racing applications void the warranty.
The purchaser assumes full responsibility and liability for any and all damages from all road hazards, accidents – physical or chemical, and any ensuing damage to the wheels, vehicle, and passengers. Correct lug nuts, bolt lugs, studs, valve stems, balancing weights, and adherence to proper torque specifications are the installer’s responsibilities. Offroad Monster Wheels will not be held liable for any damages or injury arising from the installation of any aftermarket (non-original) wheels and tires. Any wheels with road hazard marks, curb damage, accidents, physical or
chemical damages will void the warranty.
Offroad Monster Wheels will issue no refunds or credit for products covered under this warranty, discounted/blem wheels to wholesalers are not covered under this warranty. Wheel repair, refinishing, or replacements are the only remedies offered under this policy and only under the discretion of Offroad Monster Wheels. Warranty voided if the wheel has been repaired or altered in any way. Offroad Monster has up to 90days to repair or replace a wheel from the day the warranty if approved.
- Unused merchandise must be returned free of damage, in its complete original packaging, and is subject to 20% restocking fee of the total invoice, no exceptions.
- All special ordered items or special drilled sales are final, no exceptions.
- Warranty disputes and claims that cannot be solved amicably must be resolved in L.A. County, California, where the sale originated.
- Installation of an aftermarket wheel may require some modifications to the vehicle, which Offroad Monster Wheels is not responsible for.
- User must return to installer before 100 miles of wheel purchase use to check nuts for proper torque.
- WARNING: To avoid the possible risk of injury or death, wheel and tire must meet or exceed proper vehicle load rating.
The Wheel Warranty is Voided if
- The product is damaged in transit or misuse, installation/rotation, accident/negligence, repaired/altered, or has been modified by anyone other than Offroad Monster Wheels.
- The product is used in conjunction with any hardware, adapters, etc., other than those supplied by Offroad Monster Wheels.
- The product has had any repairs, modifications, or changes made by anyone other than Offroad Monster Wheels.
- Products that have been subject to corrosion of the finish due to neglect, caused by cleaning chemicals, harsh car washes, adverse weather conditions, and/or improper cleaning product care. Aftermarket wheel finishes are different from O.E. wheel finishes and wear differently.
- Original invoice or sales receipt is not available for verification or upon transfer of title on any products by the original purchaser. Important: All warranty returns that are review by Offroad Monster Wheels quality control personnel and found not to be subject to warranty coverage will be rejected and returned without repair or replacement to the sender at their expense, or held for pick up. Offroad Monster Wheels is not responsible for any merchandise left over 30 days from inspection.
Warranty Questions are to be directed to email@example.com or write to Offroad Monster Wheels 560 S. Magnolia Ave, Ontario 91672
Terms and Conditions of Sale
Verify product for accuracy, count and inspect all merchandise for damage immediately. Any damage must be noted with the freight carrier for a claim to be considered. Acceptance of product constitutes agreement to our invoice terms and conditions. All claims must be made in writing within five days of receipt of goods via email. All accounts must be paid within invoice terms. Failure to pay within terms will result in a loss of 50% wholesale discount from MAP pricing. Late payments are subject to 1.8% per month interest charge plus collection costs and or legal fees if any. Mounted wheels are not returnable, and fitments are not guaranteed. Dry fit each wheel without tires on the vehicle prior to the mounting of tires. All returned items are subject to a 25% restocking fee. Small balancing issues and surface blems are common in custom wheels and are not covered under warranty. Warranty replacements may have variations and may not be the same as when originally purchased. Current full warranty information is available at www.offroadmonsterwheels.com